I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Japanese Anime

I've always been a fan of Japanese anime, mostly the ones with action like e.g Naruto (Shippuden), Dragonball (Z,GT), Ultimate Muscle and Bleach. My favourite of all time would probably be Naruto Shippuden. I also watch movies of anime, they even make it out Naruto. I've been reading graphic novels of Dragonball, Naruto and another anime that I like One Piece, graphic novels are pretty much comics except its longer and it has chapters.

I usually watch anime on Youtube.com because they usually don't put it on TV anymore probably because they think no one watches them but they are wrong, I know hundreds of people in New Zealand that would watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.