I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 21 March 2013

My Fight

My fight
I'm getting ready to fight
TAE-KWON-DO tournament  is what i'm in
I'm up to fight
I was frightened by my opponent
He was as strong as a bull
When the ref started the fight my opponent was as quick as a cheetah
He went and kicked me Bang! Boom!
He is two points ahead and I kicked him Bang! Boom!
we were tied
when the time has gone pass we are in the 3rd round
he has the four point  lead so I kicked him again it was as strong as an elephant stomp so he fell down
when I was about too kick, the ref stop the match
and he won 1 point diffrence 14-13
we shook hands and that was the match, I still have one match to go
I took a rest drinking some water Gurgle Gurgle
I was as so thirsty I could drink the the ocean
I'm up again to my second match
The ref started the match, I took the first strike Bam!
I have 1 point thinking if I win I get a silver medal
after the round the points are still 1-0
we started again he took the first strike this time, tying us up
At the end I won winning me a silver medal 2-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.