I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 11 April 2013

My lucky day

Once upon a time there was an unlucky girl named Hannah
Every day she went out to play it would rain
But one day she found a four leaf clover that gave her good luck
Because of that she can play outside now
Because of that she can play with her friends
Because of that she was very happy
Until finally she dropped her four leaf clover and a car dropped on her by the building next to her
Ever since then she had burial of her body
The moral of the story is don't drop a four leaf clover if your unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.