I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Once upon a time

Once upon a time there was a boy named Billy B. Willy
Every day he would go to school alone
But one day a beautiful girl ask him out and he said yes
Because of that he never walks alone again
Because of that he is never lonely
Because of that he has a smile every single day
Until finally his girlfriend got run over by a bus and died
Ever since then he was so sad he never smiled again.
The moral of the story is look on both sides of the road.
                              The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.