I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 15 April 2013

The scene of the crime

Hi officer.

Yesterday I witness a murder of a man that was just doing his job at the pawn shop, I went there to get a gift for my cousin and I saw a hooded man wearing a mask walk in and ask for the money, the man said no and the other man said i'll shoot and he pulls out a gun, I belive it was a glock pistol. I said no don't but he was ruthless and shot the man and took money, when he shot the man his mask and hood went back fell off so I saw his face and hair.
He had blonde hair and a beard, he had blue eyes and had a scar straight through his forehead down his eye.
I think he only came for the money, and some valuable stuff he can possibly sell in the black market.
He came at about noon.
He shot him and went east.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.