I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

My Skill Break down

Well hello guys it's me Jullian.

I'm just gonna breakdown one of my skills, and the skill i'm gonna breakdown is my TAE-KWON-DO skill.
I am only doing the four basics kicks for this breakdown.

The first is just a normal kick which is called frontkick,
first get into a front stance which is just looking forward with a foot out.
Second lift up your knee leave your foot too follow.
That's a frontkick.

Next is a sidekick.
first get into a side stance which is just looking sideways and your feet turned.
Next get your knee up and push your leg out.
This how to do sidekicks.

The third one is a roundkick.
#1 get into a side stance which is at at the side kick one.
Next rotate your body 180 degrees
#3 put your leg out while your turning.

Last but not least a back kick
First just get into a side stance
Second move your back foot forward
#3 let your back foot (the foot that you haven't move yet) turn 90 degrees and kick straigh.
That's a back kick.

Those are the basics. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.