I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 13 June 2013

The Night Zoo Keepers Problem.

The Zoo is closed everyone is gone but the two night Zoo Keepers, when the Zoo Keepers where walking around the Zoo a loud sound woke every animal that was already asleep. The lions and tigers were really angry and made a big ROARRRRRRR!!! Josh the night Zoo keeper said to Tom the other night Zoo keeper to split up, so Josh went to the gift shop checking if its there but all he saw we're just foot prints leading to a window, Josh grabbed a tranquilaser  and followed it to the Zoo keepers out post and shot it, it was a monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.