I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 4 July 2013

Hansel and Gretal

Once upon a time.
Hansel and Gretal were walking through the woods with their uncle, when, their uncle said to wait here while I go find something to eat, but what he really meant was I am sick and tired of you two always annoying me, so he ditch his nefue and niece in the woods, left to die. When Hansel and Gretal got tired of waiting, they went too look for their uncle but all they found was gingerbread house in the middle of the woods.

They knocked on the door and it opened, when they went in, a witch surprised them and said ahhh a witch, the witch said oh pretty little children and she whisper to herself it's supper time. The witch is trying to trick them to into the oven but Hansel and Gretal are to smart. Sohansel is trying to convine the witch too look in to the oven by saying its not hot enough, so she bent over and Gretal kick her in, and she burnt.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.